Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh, I didn't.


Every Sunday is my Store Ad day. I went to almost all of the Electronic shops and view their weekly ads. My recent love - digital camera. This is how I brought my current digital camera.

So with one decent digital camera (Nikon, btw) in possession, and I am still looking. And I found one - GE A950 for $79.99 (9 mega pixel, 5x optical room).
My first reaction was – GE makes digital camera? I got check it out.
It was popular, because it was sold out when I went to the Radio Shack close to my work. The second one I went to, they just got a new shipment.

Well, yes - I will return it. I would say it is not advance enough for me. Okay, I wasn't expecting that much according to the price. The thing is that there were not a lot of options when it comes to manual shooting. As far as the camera goes, the most annoying thing is, the mode dial and the shot button are both on the right' but the mode dial is at the farthest right, and the shot button is inside. So your finger had to cross the mode dial to reach the shot button. Trust me, it bothered the hell out of me. As for the picture quality, it is pretty decent. I guess I should not have taken it when I saw the package. (Please stop with the hard plastic package. It's a pain in the ass to open it.)

No comments: